Welcome to nulleads, are you looking for a file from this codecanyon - Draw a Line – HTML5 Game Nulled you can download it for free here..!! all files in nulleads that we provide are clean from viruses including Draw a Line – HTML5 Game Nulled files, you can download this file for free..
Download Draw a Line – HTML5 Game free From NulleAds, We update new contents like Html5 Draw a Line – HTML5 Game.
Draw a Line is a HTML5 puzzle game where you can draw a line that is recorded and played back like a pattern, the object is to draw a line that it will remove colored dot when it repeats across the screen without hitting a black dot.
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Start drawing a line on the screen.
2) Wherever your line drawing ends is where the next one will start until it either runs off the screen or runs into a black dot.
3) Eliminate colored dot from the screen to complete
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview level easily with the tool.
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview puzzle easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- There are total 25 Levels gameplay
- Levels Settings (Dot Size, Color, Total Row and Column)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit levels
- Line (Stroke Color, Stroke Size, Fade Timer)
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Portrait Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.3: - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.2: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.1: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser