Welcome to nulleads, are you looking for a file from this codecanyon - AWS S3 File Manager and Uploader – S3 Bucket API based PHP Script Nulled you can download it for free here..!! all files in nulleads that we provide are clean from viruses including AWS S3 File Manager and Uploader – S3 Bucket API based PHP Script Nulled files, you can download this file for free..
Download AWS S3 File Manager and Uploader – S3 Bucket API based PHP Script free From NulleAds, We update new contents like php script AWS S3 File Manager and Uploader – S3 Bucket API based PHP Script.
AWS S3 File Manager and Up-loader is based on Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) API for File Management at S3 Bucket
” Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. ”
AWS S3 File Manager and Up loader requires S3 Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. It gives you to have S3 Objects on your website or web page using their API Facility. You can manage your folders and using Amazon S3 Console. As the API is based on HTTP requests, this script uses CURL command to get information from AWS API to a JSON array and manipulate those data in bootstrap based front end. The script is very easy to understand and easy to edit. Even a basic PHP user can handle this script.
What buyers are saying… with
The script just works perfectly. Great work by the Author.
Simple and Responsive Front End
Image and Information Preview Model
Clean Code and File Structure
- AWS S3 API based, PHP Script
- Easy to configure and Edit
- Fully Responsive, bootstrap based design
- Single Configuration file to have basic settings and functions
- List Objects (Files) inside S3 Buck
- List Folders and their files
- Upload Files to Root or any folder inside the S3 Bucket
- View Image Preview
- List Object Credentials like Full URL, Uploaded Date etc.
- Multiple File Up loader
- Download Files
- Delete Files
- 2019-10-07 : Update Initial Release
- 2019-10-10 : Update New feature to hide Full URL was added